Hot Bollywood Actress

Bollywood Actresses

Download High Quality Bollywood Actress, Tamil Actress Wallpapers. Bollywood News, Hot Wallpapers, Indian Actress, desi Photos to Download. Pakistani Hot Actresses, Kalkata Hot Actresses, Telgu And Punjab Hot Actresses Photos, And Hollywood Actresses Photos Are Also Available Here. All kinds of Hottest Wallpapers Are Completely Free. All Kinds Of Updated Photos Are Available. Visit http://www.bollywood4.blogspot.com For Instent Download.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Katrina unveils latest 'People' magazine

Katrina unveils latest 'People' magazine

katrina hot
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif unveiled the new issue of the international lifestyle magazine 'People', which has voted her as the 'Most Beautiful Woman', and made her as its cover girl.
Talking to the media on her lifestyle yesterday, Kaif said she preferred not to wear any make-up although her profession required her more often, than not to wear make-up.

''One needs to find a certain way to balance one’s life. But my profession and frequent interviews with the media necessitate some amount of make up. If you see me near my house, I’ll be without make-up. I paint when I find the time, though I am not very talented.

My mother paints and is very talented,'' she said.

Kaif also tries to focus on the positive side of life and what it offers. If someone offered her a car, she would gratefully accept it.

''My comment on a new category for ‘Best Performed Song’ was a joke. And regarding Salman’s remark that he would want a ‘kaminey’ girl for a wife, rules me out,'' she added

0 comments:

Post a Comment