Hot Bollywood Actress

Bollywood Actresses

Download High Quality Bollywood Actress, Tamil Actress Wallpapers. Bollywood News, Hot Wallpapers, Indian Actress, desi Photos to Download. Pakistani Hot Actresses, Kalkata Hot Actresses, Telgu And Punjab Hot Actresses Photos, And Hollywood Actresses Photos Are Also Available Here. All kinds of Hottest Wallpapers Are Completely Free. All Kinds Of Updated Photos Are Available. Visit http://www.bollywood4.blogspot.com For Instent Download.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Shahrukh Khan - Biography, Photo Gallery, Filmography, Wallpaper

Shahrukh Khan was born on 2nd November 1965. He was brought up in Delhi. He has a sister named Shehnaaz, Wife Gauri Khan, And a dog Named Chewbacca. Shah Rukh Khan has won several awards for his outstanding performance in Darr (1993), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). Right now he is the top most actor in the India. His recent hit Baadshah (1999) has also earned many praises. His latest hits are Chak De India! (2007), and Om Shanti Om (2007).


Shahrukh Khan was born on 2nd November 1965. He was brought up in Delhi. He has a sister named Shehnaaz, Wife Gauri Khan, And a dog Named Chewbacca. Shah Rukh Khan has won several awards for his outstanding performance in Darr (1993), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998). Right now he is the top most actor in the India. His recent hit Baadshah (1999) has also earned many praises. His latest hits are Chak De India! (2007), and Om Shanti Om (2007).


Mini Biography

Shahrukh started his career on a TV serial called "Fauji" (1988), that won him instant recognition. He also acted in another TV soap called "Circus" (1989). He was born and raised in Delhi, and he was equally brilliant in studies and sports. Fell in love with a girl called Gauri Chibba who was then studying in Loreto Delhi. He later married her before he got his break in Bollywood. Currently, he is the most sought after actor in India. Has a son called Aryan Khan and a daughter named Suhana Khan.


There is not a dot in Bollywood that does not carry Shahrukh Khan's name. He was born on 2 November 1965 in New Delhi, India. He married Gauri Khan on 25 October 1991. They have two children, son Aryan Khan (b. 1997) and daughter Suhana (b. 2000). Khan started out his career appearing in several television serials in the late 1980s. He made his film debut with the commercially successful Deewana (1992). Since then, he has been part of numerous commercial successes, as well as having delivered a variety of critically acclaimed performances. During his years in the Indian film industry, he has won seven Film Fare Best actor awards and has had significant box office success. Some of his films includes: Darr (1993), Baazigar (1993), Anjaam (1994), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Om Shanti om (2007), Chak De India (2007) among others.

Trade Mark

His Dimples

His Smile

Trivia

Studied in St. Columba's school, New Delhi, where he was awarded the 'Sword of Honor', essentially the award for best student.

Although his birth name is spelled Shahrukh, he prefers and signs his name as Shah Rukh.

Hindi megastar

Number one Indian star actor in the 1990s, but is now (2000) seriously challenged by the new wonder boy Hrithik Roshan who has become the number one phenomenon in India at the start of the new millenium.

Father of Aryan Khan and Suhana Khan.

2 children with Gauri, Aryan and Suhana

He agreed to star in Aditya Chopra's films without looking at the script first.

One of the four Khans that ruled Bollywood in the 1990s till now (2000's). The other three are Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Aamir Khan.

Formed a popular screen couple with Kajol and Juhi Chawla.

Runs a production company "Dreamz Unlimited" with actress, friend, co-star Juhi Chawla and director, friend Aziz Mirza.

Married to Gauri Khan

Named one of Time Magazine's 20 Asian Heroes under 40 (2004)

His son, Aryan Khan, portrayed SRK as an infant in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham... (2001).

Son, Aryan Khan, voice of Tez Lajawaab (Dash), character for Hindi dubbed version of Disney's animated film, The Incredibles (Hum Hain Lajawaab).
 


Shahrukh started his career on a TV serial called

Shah Rukh and his wife, Gauri Khan, own the production company "Red Chilies Entertainments", which Shah Rukh started for friend and colleague, director/choreographer Farah Khan, for her debut directorial film - Main Hoon Na (2004).

Purchased a villa on a man made island on the coast of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

#74 on E!'s 101 Hottest Celebrity Bodies Countdown (aired January 2006)

Was not very good at Hindi in school, until his mother promised to take him to the cinema if he passed. As he loved films,he got top marks from then on.

His father ran a transport company and his mother was a magistrate.

Gets along very well with former co-stars Juhi Chawla and Preity Zinta.

Loves computer games, video games and hi-tech gadgets.

His first name "Shahrukh" means "face of the king".

Resides in a mansion called Mannat in Mumbai, India.

Being a Muslim man married to a Hindu woman, he and his wife combine both religious backgrounds into their children's education.

His parents died before he entered movies. Shahrukh considers it a big regret that they couldn't see what their son was to become.

Has a mannequin of himself in Madam Tussaud's Museum in England. Along with Amitabh Bachchan , Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai.

He has a dog called Chewbacca.

He has an elder sister named Shehnaz Lalarukh.

Father is Meer Mohammad Taj Khan, mother is Lateef Fatima Khan.

Fond of BMW cars and owns a number of them including the latest models.

His favorite drink is Pepsi Cola.

Best friends with Sanjay Dutt, Aamir Khan, Vivek Vaswani, Saif Ali Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Hrithik Roshan and his wife Sussane Khan Roshan, Vivek Oberoi, Juhi Chawla and her husband Jai Metha, Rani Mukherjee, Karan Johar, Sajid Khan, Jackie Shroff, Anil Kapoor, Farah Khan, Kajol, Malaika Arora , Chunky Pandey and his wife and Mushtaq Sheikh.

Younger brother of Shehnaz Lalarukh.

His favorite food is Tandoori Chicken and Chicken Thikka.

Suffers from back, knee and neck problems.

Firmly insists and had promised himself that he would never kiss on the lips of any of his female co-stars after he had done the movie Maya Memsaab.

Launched Deepika Padukone's career in Bollywood.

His Father Meer Mohammed Taj Khan died of Cancer in 1981 and his Mother Lateef Fatima Khan died of complications in Diabetes in 1991.

He has been awarded the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Order of the Arts and Literature) award by the French government for his Exceptional Career.

Launched his perfume "SK" with the French perfumers and Jeannes Arthes.

The reason why Khan took up Mass Communications (film making) is because he loved Television commercials.

Had Graduated from Hansraj College, Delhi University and followed it up with a Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Film making) from Jamiya Milia Islamiya University, in New Delhi, but after a year Shah Rukh opted out as he had to make his acting career in Bollywood.

Being a Muslim man married to a Hindu woman, he and his wife combine both religious backgrounds into their children's education.His parents died before he entered movies. Shahrukh considers it a big regret that they couldn't see what their son was to become.Has a mannequin of himself in Madam Tussaud's Museum in England. Along with Amitabh Bachchan , Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai.



He had captained all teams in football, cricket and hockey and even played cricket at Zone and National level.

At school he was an ace in Hindi, Electronics and Biology but wasn't good at all in Mathematics.

His debut film was Dil Aashna Hai but due to the delay in the release of the film Deewana was considered as his debut film.

His acting career in Bollywood was launched by his friend Vivek Vaswani and Hema Malini.

Is very scared of riding horses.

Was not at all interested to act in Bollywood films but then he had decided to act in films to secure his families future and earn a lot of money.

Knew Manoj Bajpai as they both studied acting in the same theatre group with Barry John.

For a short span of time Shahrukh ran a restaurant in Dariya Ganj in New Delhi, India.

SRK joined Barry John's theatre group in New Delhi and learned acting from him, Barry John also taught acting to Manoj Bajpai in his theatre group.

Owns three Production Houses in India, Dreamz Unlimited, Red Chillies Entertainment and Red Chillies Idiot Box. Red Chillies Idiot Box Production house will start producing Television Serials in India.

Has started producing Television Serials in India.

Turned down the Quiz Master's (Prem Kapoor) role in Slumdog Millionaire and the role went to Anil Kapoor.

Owns a VFX company, Red Chillies VFX.

Personal Quotes

(December 2001, about Hrithik Roshan): I wish I looked as good as he does. And I wish I danced as well as he does!

Yes, I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what's the point in life?

I'd rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else

I cannot repay my fans for what they have done for me, they have given me so much love and that love has taken me to the number 1 position where I am today, the only thing I can do for my fans is to never stop working, and to do films till the very end, it is the only way I can express my love for them.

To me, Devdas is the end of love stories. I've portrayed an obsessed lover, a nice lover, an angry lover, a romantic lover. And now I've played Devdas. For someone who doesn't even like love stories, I've played an awful lot of lovers. Personally speaking, I wouldn't see any of the romantic films I've acted in.

I'm the luckiest man in the world and I don't want to hide from the faces I'm acting for. So I don't surround myself with guards, I've never given an interview in which I've said I feel bad that I can't go shopping or I can't go to Chowpatty and eat bhelpuri without being mobbed. I'm not the kind of guy who goes out wearing dark glasses (I don't think I'm a big enough star to hide behind them, honest). I go to see movies in the cinema theatres, I go to restaurants with my family and friends even though I know people are going to disturb me there.

God has become a generic term like `mind blowing.' It is embarrassing. I would have said that to Amitabh Bachchan, Naseeruddin Shah, Nana Patekar. I used to tell them I want to stand in the same space as you. I've told Kamal Haasan, I just want to touch you. They are the gods of acting. When people call me God, I say, no, I'm still an angel or saint of acting. I still have a long way to go.

(August 2004): Awards that ignore me are losers.

(August 2004): I'm try-sexual. I try anything that's sexual.

(August 2004): I have no competition. Every year the names I'm pitted against keep changing. You can't cream the competition, you have to kill it.

I keep hearing that our films are escapist and unreal but I find our films the most real in the world. We don't have people going up in a rocket and single-handedly blowing up a meteor. We don't have a president on Air Force One saving the world or things coming out of people's stomachs. Our fantasies and escapism are real. It's just people singing and dancing in the street. If England had won the World Cup you would have seen people singing and dancing like that.

I don't like wearing dark glasses. I'm happy with the fact that people know me. I want people to scream and shout at me, I want people to trouble me when I'm having lunch, I like six bodyguards around me. I love being a star. I find it very strange when people who are famous say they don't want to be photographed. I don't want to be photographed first thing in the morning, I don't want people peeping into my bedroom, but besides that, it's a wonderful life.

"I haven't given up smoking. I'm very clear about it, it's a personal choice. I want to cut down on it. It shouldn't be made into an issue to say, damn good or damn bad. Whether I give it up or not shouldn't be an issue." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

"I was supposed to have done Rang De Basanti (2006), the guy on the motorbike. I didn't have the dates. They were shooting in Delhi and the dates were clashing with Paheli." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

"It's not like Steven Spielberg is waiting with a script for me. I don't think I'll ever be offered a great international film in my lifetime, so I'd rather be a king here. Moreover, Indian cinema is the greatest in the world. But of course, after spending three months in LA, London, and New York I found that our cinema is a little exaggerated. To make a mark in the West we have to reach their level without losing our identity, culture or songs. I don't want to star in a Hollywood film, but want to make a film that crosses over universally." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

On trying to get Paheli (2005) an Oscar nomination: "There's a misreport here about our lobbying at the Oscars. The understanding that we have of the Oscars is very different from how it really is. Because Indian film, foreign films are not known, you're supposed to hire a PR company which we did. It's not as if you just go there, show your films, lobby and talk to them. You're not allowed to lobby as in you're not allowed to meet the Academy members, talk to them or even make a call to them. You just keep advertising in the 'For Consideration For Oscars' category. We took out full page ads in papers like Variety and Hollywood Reporter. The only good thing we did was that we advertised very frequently, it was promoted on the same scale as the biggest of films. We did it because we could afford it." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

"I felt Ashoka the Great (2001) should have been chosen for the Oscars. We had worked towards that. We had these international distributors for it. We were the first to actually release an Indian film internationally in traditionally non-Indian theaters. We spent a lot of money and lost a lot of money too. We were the first to put up boardings in London, in tube stations. We did speak to everyone who was anyone here, wondering if Asoka could go to the Oscars. But the one that got chosen was Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001) which was even better. So we had no complaints. After that I didn't make any film for the foreign market." (Movie Mag, May 2006)

You must respect your seniors, bu never get intimidated by them. Winning should be a habit, not an option. The four Hs are important when you play to win --- honesty, humor, hard work and a bit of haraamipan.

I don't look at the figures that my movies make. The only figures I look at are girl's figures. (When asked to comment on what he felt about the figures his movies gross.)

Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works.

If I talk to a girl, it's assumed that I'm having a scene with her. If I don't, then it's assumed that I'm gay.

I don't kiss on screen. Period.

There are only two Khans. Ghenghis Khan and Shahrukh Khan

Sex is not required to sell my film. My name is enough.

You never win the silver, you only lose the gold.

I am very shy. If I am flying British Airways and the air hostess asks me two questions, and I don't understand her accent - I will go hungry for the entire flight.

The dream I chased, took me on a journey. A journey more rewarding then the goals, the achievements. When I look back it's like facing a million mirrors. Each reflection opens a window. A window to the world I've just discovered. The world I want to share with all of you.

If I am a role model, I must be the worst one in the world.

I've never had a girl make a pass at me.

Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love.

The collar-bone is my favorite part of the human body.

If asking me whether sleeping with X or Y gives the media pleasure, then so be it. It's a small price to pay.

Where Are They Now

(September 2004) He is doing a world wide concert with Preity Zinta, Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Arjun Rampal, and Priyanka Chopra.

(June 2009) Shooting for My Name is Khan in San Fransisco.


Date of Birth
2 November 1965, New Delhi, India

Nickname
King Khan
SRK
The Badshah of Bollywood
The Tom Cruise of India
Shahrukh
The King Of Romance
The King of Bollywood

Height
5' 8" (1.73 m)

1 comments:

Post a Comment